About me :)

Assalammualaikum,



its just a picture of me and my *uninterested to take picture face of cat*, Elsa



  • I was born in 1995, and a second child out of 7.
  • Love to take pictures, love food, love to travel.
  • I like to read stories, watch movies and singing.
  • cute.
  • Just finished my Bachelor Degree in Arts in German Language at UPM, Serdang. 
  • Currently pursuing my Masters in Discourse Studies at UPM, Serdang.
  • Talkative, friendly, don't be scared .. I dont bite. 
  • Finally, always believe in yourself and strive for the best. 


(update; January 2018)





Posted by Nur Farhana

Comments

  1. ramai rupanya budak upm serdang.. hehehehe..
    i am your super super super senior.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha atau pun upm tu yang ramai sangat orang kak. Xp hai super senior!!!

      Delete
    2. banyaknya adik beradik. o.O
      "I prefer to read entries with qualities and full of tips, or useful ideas." alamak. *tutup muka sambil delete blog* kekeke

      Delete
    3. Amelia jangan nak mengada! Yours ada quality okay! Akak suka baca sebab tak pernah tak gelak :'D sangat entertaining oh blog awak. Campak jauh jauh ok harapan awak nk delete blog. Huhh

      Delete
  2. Kawan sekolah menengah saya pun ada sorang kat sana ambil Pharmacy. Maria Syafiqah haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahaha impossible sikit nak jumpa cuz kolej dia mesti jauh . Sebab i am a language student :'D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Ananasgoodmood Shawls Giveaway

Ananasgoodmood tiny giveaway :p

My Raya Haul 2023