My Masters' Journey 101

Assalammualaikum,



It's been a while since I updated about my studies.. or no?

Anyways, Alhamdulillah I am now officially a master student kat UPM, Serdang (yes... same place where I did my degree :p)
Only Allah know how happy I am to be at where I am now :)

Baru first week je haha but I feel the vibes oredi.. the "so many things to write and to read" vibes.
So now.. I would like to tell bits and bots of how I apply and how I get my masters in UPM.


November 2017 - 

Where I started to finally decide nak sambung master. At first.. I did not know yang even though tak habis degree (in final sem) actually dah boleh apply for masters. Tapi kena guna all the results for every semesters yang dah lepas untuk apply. So sebelum tu.. I dah prepared lah myself untuk apply time bulan september nanti sebab I ingat kena tunggu habis degree, dapat results, then only boleh  But bila dah tau boleh apply terus for february intake..

Im like. OK not gonna wait anymore.. if can bulan februari.. then I just go with it.

*For your information, kat UPM dia ada 2 intakes. Satu bulan Februari and satu lagi bulan September. Sama macam mula semester time degree jugak cuma ada 2 kali intakes.*

Since I dapat tahu yang ada intake februari, maka mula lah keserabutan diri nak apply for masters. That time due date untuk apply buka somewhere in september ke october, but the latest is by 30th of November. I kinda like knew about it a week before the end of the due date. A WEEK GUYS.

Aku proposal apa semua tak siap lagi untuk apply memang serabut gila :')
Dah laa degree tak habis lagi.. dah fikir pasal what to do for masters. (acah power je)

But this is where your advisor starts to shine. Thanks a lot to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Roslina binti Mamat, my (previously) penasihat akademik during degree and my masters advisor now. She guided me and my friend, Juniza, masa nak apply master semua. A really big help from her. Thank you. huhu

What can I say.. please for those yang nak apply masters.. tak kisah lah uni apa pun.. Stay updated or you'll terlepas pandang with the due dates la apa la.. rugi tau. okay? rugi. 

So stay updated with the portal and ask help from the lecturers/ your chosen advisors. 



December 2017 -

Okay, lepas dah settle apply.. I decided to apply for GRF (Graduates Research Fellowship). I'll tell you about this in the next entry okay sebab now tak tau how to explain lagi.. so stay tuned.

Application untuk GRF ni pun kena hantar proposal jugak (diff than proposal yang untuk apply masters tu) and got some borang untuk di isi. So Alhamdulillah I managed to submit the application before 5th of January 2018 *the due date*



January 2018 - 

Here comes the paling mencabar (?) part, waktu menunggu results. Result dapat master and dapat GRF. Alhamdulillah syukur sangat I got both. Both dapat dalam masa a month after the application submitted. :)

Masa menunggu ni, me and my friend Juniza always whatsapped each other pastu risau nak mampus takut tak dapat :'p nasib dapatttt. hahaha ye ah sebab serabut masa nak apply tu tuhan saja yang tahu.


February 2018 - 

February pulak, I got my degree results :D Alhamdulillah I am soooo soo grateful for the results and most important is I am done with degree!

I got the GRF, too somewhere in this month and started my first week as a master student.
Fyi, I am pursuing my master research in Master of Arts in Discourse Studies, dekat same faculty which is Fakulti Bahasa Moden dan Komunikasi.

So far now I am writing for my chapter 1,2,3 as proposal lah.. but if its good then I can continue terus lah for my research.

First week is fine but I am a bit blur .. but apa apa pun I am so happy to start on this brand new journey :) Alhamdulillah and insyaAllah I will do my best. for me myself, my parents and everyone who loves me eternally.

Here are some pictures during my preparation for masters and my first week. Not much but yeahh, there you go!

My matric card :* (yeah I look so flawless and chubs)


uncle yang editkan gambar jadi flawless and jadi putih trox


first day of briefing pasal masters :*


ini Juniza gedik, my friend yang ada since day one for masters ni. huehuehue stuck with her since degree :p
(and till forever insyaAllah . lewlz)

books, yes typical. 

the day where I registered my matric for library.. for the first time and forever. I even pinjam buku tau!
(dalam gambar is juni sedang naik tangga)



and... thats it!
Till then




Tchus :)

Posted by Nur Farhana

Comments

  1. mak aiii cantiknya gambar matrix card! Jeles bila tengok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga berjaya dengan cemerlang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hebat da sambung master,, akak nak sambung belajar da reput da.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bila nak tulis blog lagi

    ReplyDelete
  5. اذا كنت تبحث عن من يقوم بتنفيذ طلباتك ومهامك بارخص سعر فاننا في سما الصقر
    نحقق لك المعادلة الصعبة حيث افضل خدمة واعلى جودة بأقل سعر.

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كل من يريد منع التسربات من الحدوث أو لمن يريد معالجة المشكلة بشكل جزئي إلى حين الاستعانة بإحدى الشركات المختصة والخبيرة كشركتنا،


    شركة ترميم بالرياض
    شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض، كثيرًا ما يتعرض المنزل إلى المشاكل المختلفة والتي يكون في حاجه ترميم

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
    تتميز شركه سما الصقر بأنها الاولي في مجال تسليك المجاري والصرف الصحي والمطابخ والحمامات والنظام الامريكي

    شركة تركيب جبس بورد بالرياض
    اصبحنا اليوم في عالم ملئ بالتكنولوجيا الحديثة التي تزيد من عملية التطور السريع والمستمر
    ومن ضمن مظاهر التطور التي نعيشها في يومنا هذا هو ظهور نوع من انواع الديكورات

    شركه عزل بالرياض
    عند تاسيس منازلنا نحاول بقدر الامكان ان تكون علي قدر عالي من الجودة لكي تستطيع التحمل وتظل متجددة لاطول فترة ممكنة


    ReplyDelete



  6. شركة كنوز الشرق
    XMA Header Image
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض(((01030005699)))لدينا خصمات ممتازه مع الضمان اتصل بنا...
    kenoz-sharq.com
    27‏/05‏/2021 3:15 م
    لقد أرسلت 27 مايو
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقصيم



    شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم



    شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
    XMA Header Image
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقصيم (((01030005699)))لدينا خصمات ممتازه مع الضمان اتصل بنا...
    kenoz-sharq.com
    8:13 م
    لقد أرسلت اليوم، الساعة 8:13 م
    شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض
    XMA Header Image
    شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض غسيل سيارات بالبخار لدينا خصمات ممتازة مع الضمان اتصل بنا.....
    kenoz-sharq.com

    ReplyDelete



  7. شركة تنظيف مكيفات بجازان



    شركة تعقيم بالدمام


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام



    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان



    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان



    شركة كنوز الشرق
    XMA Header Image
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض(((01030005699)))لدينا خصمات ممتازه مع الضمان اتصل بنا...
    kenoz-sharq.com
    27‏/05‏/2021 3:15 م
    لقد أرسلت 27 مايو
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقصيم



    شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم



    شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
    XMA Header Image
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالقصيم (((01030005699)))لدينا خصمات ممتازه مع الضمان اتصل بنا...
    kenoz-sharq.com
    08‏/07‏/2021 8:13 م
    لقد أرسلت 8 يوليو الساعة 8:13 م
    شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  8. 화성출장샵
    의정부출장샵
    동해출장샵
    삼척출장샵
    속초출장샵
    Medical Equipment Manufacturers in Medical Equipment Manufacturers in Kolkata should also consider shortening the distance between their factories and their customers as much as possible. If this is not possible, then a company should consider a central distribution point to concentrate shipments to allocate in an efficient manner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. شركة ستار وود افضل شركة اثاث مكتبي في مصر يمكنك الذهاب الي معارض الشركة ومشاهدة الاثاث المكتبي علي الطبيعة تقدم الشركة ايضا امكانية فرش شركتك بي الكامل سواء كانت صغيرة او كبيرة باحداث الاثاث المكتبي الموجود في السوقتوي الشركة علي مجموعة متنوعة من الموديلات مثل المودرن و الكلاسيك.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Ananasgoodmood Shawls Giveaway

Ananasgoodmood tiny giveaway :p

My Raya Haul 2023